Tuesday 13 September 2011

I have just been to Tossed for the first time





In a meeting room, in a meeting that is going on FOREVER, its coming up to lunch, my thoughts start wandering to what we will be doing for lunch. Will they take us out or bring it into the meeting room. Of the two, the first option would get my yes every time. However yesterday, finding myself in that very situation, they chose the latter option to bring it in. What followed had to be one of the best brought in lunches I have ever had, yes it was mainly sandwiches and wraps but they were so good, full of variety and outstandlingly fresh.

So after the meeting that went from good to better I asked the PA who had ordered the lunch where she had got it from. Tossed on St Martins Lane, somewhere I had never been but today I went to the one on St Martins Lane to see what other stuff they do.

The queue for breakfast was long but went down very quickly with the staff working their socks off in a very well regimented way and lots of recognition to the regulars and lots of chat and laughter. What they have to offer is all fresh and of the highest quality, there is so much to choose from that I really don't think I could do it justice so I would urge youto go to their website www.tosseduk.com to see all they have to offer. It was only when I was on their website that I realised that they also have a very ingenious way of ordering what you want, when you want it. You can order whatever you want from their menu, they will make it and then you go and pick it up when you have told them you would like it.

This really is such a slick operation and they really do go the extra mile to make sure that you get what you want that I would highly reccommend that you make a visit and if you have to order in lunch for meetings, this really is the place to go. You and anyone else you are ordering for will be very happy campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment