Ingredients For Flapjacks:
75g of butter
50 - 75g light brown sugar
1 tablespoon of golden syrup
175g of porridge oats
Flapjack Baking Directions:
1. Put the butter , sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a low heat until the butter and sugar have melted.
2. Add the porridge oats and blend thoroughly.
3. Press into a well greased 18cm square sandwich tin.
4. Bake in the centre of a moderate oven at 180c or 350f or gas mark 4 for 25 minutes or until evenly golden brown.
5. Mark into fingers whilst warm.
6. Allow to become almost cold in the tin before removing.